Revised June 2019
All manuscripts must be submitted to the Journal in Microsoft WORD (.doc) format, double spaced with line numbering, 12 font Times New Roman and one inch margins.
All submissions must be sent to the Editor at JMATEeditor@gmail.com or regular mail to:
12 Burton Avenue
Canada, L4N 2R2.
When submitting email:
- In the Subject heading,only put “JMATE manuscript”
- In the email text, please indicate:
- the category in which you would like your manuscript to be considered (i.e. “Original Manuscript”, “Commentary”, “Brief Communication”, “Case Report, letter to editor, etc)
- the copyright transfer form has been included, mailed or faxed *
- 3 potential reviewers, their area of expertise and their contact email address
- any reviewers that you do not wish to have your submission reviewed by
Copyright ownership of your manuscript must be transferred officially to The Journal of Marine Animals and Their Ecology before we can begin the peer-review process..
- Copyright ownership of your manuscript and it must be transferred officially to The Journal of Marine Animals and Their Ecology before we can begin the peer-review process.
- The acceptable formats for all figures are JPEG, TIFF.
- Acceptable format for the manuscript is MS Office files (Word).
* The document Copyright Transfer and Author Declaration Statement is available online for this. Please print and fill out this form and send it together with the manuscript submission.
Within 48 hours of submission, the corresponding author will be sent an email confirming receipt of the manuscript.